Thursday, May 7, 2026

               MY BUCKET LIST


I believe some places are more than just countries marked on the globe but are places with deep culture and heritage. My moth
er travels a lot and sometimes, I get to tag along on her adventures. I love the road trips; the small pit stops and the feeling of peace when I get to witness breathtaking views. My mother’s influence was so strong, I dreamt of traveling the world ever since I was young. Though there were many countries I’d liked to visit, three of them have a special place in my heart; England, Mexico and Greece.



Have you ever heard about England? Many Bhutanese youths go there to study, just like they travel to Australia. Though the country can be a bit problematic at times, I’ve always been drawn to their sophisticated behavior, their elegant fashion, the extravagant food and who could forget their posh accent? I love the way they dress in all the puffy and layered skirts, the tight corsets and parasols they carry almost everywhere they go. My sweet tooth would love to try the cookies, crampets and cake England has to offer. Though some people complain about the weathers in England, I’d love to live in a foggy and rainy place.

Mexico, located in North America just below the U.S.A. Mexico is known for its spicy and savory food, their vibrant clothes and amazing dancing. I’d love to visit Mexico to try their lovely food and witness all their cultural shows. I’ve always admired their architecture and the way they decorate their living spaces. They let plants and flowers crawl up to their boucany and roofs that look uniquely Mexican. Not to mention their unique beauty of the women and men.

I love Greek Mythology so visiting Greece, the birthplace of Greek Mythology would be absolutely amazing. I’d love to visit all the ruins of the temples of the ancient Greek gods and learn more about them. It would be amazing to hear more about the gods and heroes from the locals. I’d love to imagine the gods and heroes doing their duties just to wish I was born in their time. I’d be thrilled to visit the place they once thrived in.


I would love to take my mother and sister along with me on vacation there one day. I would make fun memories in a new place I’ve always dreamed about. That’s why each day I have been working harder so I can make my dreams into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                 MY BUCKET LIST I believe some places are more than just countries marked on the globe but are places with deep culture and ...